20 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Brexiteers, huntsmen and creationists. Strewth. Is it the Christmas spirit bringing them out, or what?  I'm not sure my green reputation can stand much more of this.

Oh, hang on, just checked, it can.

Hey I only tick 2 of those boxes

On 26/12/2018 at 18:48, Starsphinx said:

Uh, we do get that the hounds are now chasing a vicious piece of rag they never catch right?

The photo above is taken by the hunts official photographer who works professionally - and his shots of the jumps are incredible.

And in case anyone is interested - that village is the (or one of the) birth place of modern photography.

Yep, and when the hounds (accidently) catch a whiff of a real living fox that vicious piece of rag gets to live another day. Accidents happen though huh?

17 minutes ago, Ed Brown said:

Yep, and when the hounds (accidently) catch a whiff of a real living fox that vicious piece of rag gets to live another day. Accidents happen though huh?

There are tens of thousands of hours of video footage taken of hunts every season by both legit monitors and those with an agenda pretending to be monitors.  The evidence is there collected - and the fact that so few even attempted prosecutions result should tell us something.
I can only go on what I actually see - and just wish more people would look and not take as gospel the idea that even though something is not being seen despite significant monitoring it does happen all the time.

Again this is the wrong forum - but difficult to get around taking photos of things without forming opinions of them.  My apologies for the subject.

On 12/28/2018 at 00:57, Starsphinx said:

Hey I only tick 2 of those boxes

One's enough . . .

DD

On 12/22/2018 at 18:44, Jansos said:

True, but think of all the mince pies one could have scoffed in the same time it takes to  export and upload?

Spurred into action by your post, I have conducted an experiment and can confirm it is possible to scoff mince pies AND upload at the same time.

DD

26 minutes ago, dustydingo said:

One's enough . . .

DD

You realize it is the existence of those boxes and many others like them that keep photojournalists a thing right?  If (god forbid*) everyone did actually start behaving like clones believing what they are told to believe, acting like they are told to act news would disappear.  Humans are (thank god*) endlessly variable - and almost never simple black and white.

* God referring to whatever higher power or natural process the reader believes responsible which the reader may not necessarily term god themselves.

PS - read the above in a tone of good natured irony - I laugh at myself more often than I laugh at others.

Archived