Hi,

Could anyone tell me how long it is before sales show on your account, I've seen my images in magazines but no sales have shown yet, is this normal?

I think it's been a couple of weeks since I've seen them.

Cheers,

Carl.

I've got live news that is over 5 months in the telegraph!

I also have a live news picture from the Telegraph from mid March (now 6 months). After quering it, I was pleased to receive a call last month from Alamy saying it will appear this month as a sale, so fingers crossed. The same picture was used elsewhere and I have been paid for its use.

Lynne

I've got live news that is over 5 months in the telegraph!

I also have a live news picture from the Telegraph from mid March (now 6 months). After quering it, I was pleased to receive a call last month from Alamy saying it will appear this month as a sale, so fingers crossed. The same picture was used elsewhere and I have been paid for its use.

Lynne

The amazing thing is that after contacting MS the sale magically appears. Again.....we should not have to do this.

The whole idea of this Livenews scheme is that it is instant, it is a shame that the photographer is not treated with reciprocity. Where is the incentive?

Andy

running about 3 months to report and you'll be paid about 4 months after that.

I just checked my account balance and was surprised to see that I got paid yesterday for four sales/licenses (to same customer) made in early August. This is pretty unusual. It's normally three to four months before payments show up.

Archived