8 hours ago, MandyD said:

Thanks Allan ...I won't tell Ian you aren't all bad. You were young too then...I lost him when I was 34...42 now. We would always go and shoot together. I barely picked up my camera until last fall again. This has given me something to focus on again outside of work.

Thanks for the compliment Mandy......damn it! there's that bloody mouse scampering over the ceiling in my office again!.....but when my wife past away I was older than you are now.:(

Sorry about the interjection above.

Allan

On 18/07/2018 at 19:00, dlmphotog said:

Kumar,

Yes 2,055 are the images I will keyword/tag and upload to Alamy. If I have don't have a "paying" job I will stay in the office and keyword/tag images, I normally can keyword/tag around 70-100 images a day.

For interest I had a look back and after a trip where I take on average 7000 images I will upload 400-500 to Alamy  

Kumar

11 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Thanks for the compliment Mandy......damn it! there's that bloody mouse scampering over the ceiling in my office again!.....but when my wife past away I was older than you are now.:(

Sorry about the interjection above.

Allan

Not how I meant it...but I think you know.

On 7/15/2018 at 18:43, dlmphotog said:

Twitchy indeed, I was surprised by the high number of shots. The camera was set to single shot so no motor-drive madness.

I feel the same way. I am having regrets about putting my camera into drive mode during a sports game. 1,248 photos are waaaay too many :)

Crikey!! I think I've done OK if I manage 100 shots in a day (a bit pedestrian by most serious snappers standards). 

Assuming you were shooting continuously for 12 hours a day, unless I've got my sums badly wrong, that works out at roughly 1.25 images per minute. Good luck with the keywording!

On 7/22/2018 at 02:18, spacecadet said:

And £6000 stock and process only E6. Although one wouldn't have taken that many.

Back in the day I would buy a case of Fujifilm RDP 35mm and or 120 format at a time. 

For awhile I had free E6 at my work. It was a great perk and was used to start my stock library.

Archived