Quality Control & Small cameras blah blah blah

Just thought I'd say Thanks, I've wanted a small camera for ages that had good quality and after finally buying the RX100 mk3 and taken a few shots, it is exactly the type of small pocket style camera, I've been after, perfect for when I don't want to carry my Nikon.

So thanks for those who have recommended it, obviously their are some things it won't do, but it's pretty impressive, from a few test shots I've taken so far and as I've just been told, my small batch have passed quality control, I'm looking forward to taking more photos with it, when out and about on my bike and stuff.

Ta

Chris

2 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Just thought I'd say Thanks, I've wanted a small camera for ages that had good quality and after finally buying the RX100 mk3 and taken a few shots, it is exactly the type of small pocket style camera, I've been after, perfect for when I don't want to carry my Nikon.

So thanks for those who have recommended it, obviously their are some things it won't do, but it's pretty impressive, from a few test shots I've taken so far and as I've just been told, my small batch have passed quality control, I'm looking forward to taking more photos with it, when out and about on my bike and stuff.

Ta

Chris

You're welcome.

I've got a Sony RX100 Mk3 too and it never ceases to amaze me what it can do.

Mark

On 4/4/2018 at 16:27, ChrisC said:

Ta

Chris

Thanks to everyone's recommendations here I purchased a RX100, which I carry with me all the time. It has obvious limitations, compared with a full DSLR, but it's fabulous for catching those times when you don't have all your kit and need to snap something quickly. Also, great in low light conditions. Purchased at John Lewis for a very reasonable £299 with an additional £50 cash back!(not sure if the offer is still on).

Thank you for the recommendation too, I'm looking at a new ' pocket ' camera, my g12 front element has a scratch. I wasn't sure what the situation was for non dslr and image quality here, and I feel very self conscious walking around with large camera, something I have to overcome.. so once again thank you.

Archived