I received an email from alamy yesterday morning at 5:00 am congratulating me for a large sale of $315

it reads:  Great Work, you've made a sale of $315.  We think its brilliant for a collection of 2016 images and worth celebrating.  .... blah blah blah

Then it has links for me to tweet about my great sale.  I was so super happy but now a day and a half later and this sale still doesn't appear in my dashboard lol.  can someone explain whats happening?

thanks!

Lisa

12 hours ago, littleny said:

I received an email from alamy yesterday morning at 5:00 am congratulating me for a large sale of $315

it reads:  Great Work, you've made a sale of $315.  We think its brilliant for a collection of 2016 images and worth celebrating.  .... blah blah blah

Then it has links for me to tweet about my great sale.  I was so super happy but now a day and a half later and this sale still doesn't appear in my dashboard lol.  can someone explain whats happening?

thanks!

Lisa

I got such email as well but there is no trace of the sale in my sales report.  That was 3 days ago and the sale still hasn't showed up and I checked all my sales going back 1 year and I don't have such sale.  I e-mailed Alamy abut it but have not heard back.

Archived