I am in the process of setting up a new website (via Clikpic).  I can show a link on the link page to my Alamy page.  Can I create a link on Alamy to my new Website, if so, how? Thanks.

Click on the blue number under your avatar and then turn it into a shorter link or put the link on a picture of your website. 

No, I know of no way to place a link on alamy to your website.  I don't think putting your web link in your user profile here is really what you had in mind (although that is certainly doable).

Edited by Reimar

Go to your alamy dashboard then click on "Link to your images on Alamy".

Allan

11 hours ago, Aggers said:

I am in the process of setting up a new website (via Clikpic).  I can show a link on the link page to my Alamy page.  Can I create a link on Alamy to my new Website, if so, how? Thanks.

I thought I was the only one who sometimes replied without reading all of the text in a question, but obviously not ;)

As Reimar says - it is a link on Alamy to  the photographer's website the question is about. :)

Niels

Edited by Niels Quist

Thanks for all the replies, I have an Alamy link set up on my web page, I wondered if there was a "Reverse" set up i.e Alamy to my web page, but I assume not (probably not a commercial possibility for Alamy?!).

Thanks again.