Around Sussex, time lapses and drone footage

Great work and great places. Must have taken oceans of time to get satisfying shots - and very time-consuming time lapses. (Found the clips).

As far as I know, youtube is a site from where you can download videos quite easily (though probably not legal). Have you thought of including a watermark in an upper corner? Just in case ;)

Niels

On 1/27/2018 at 09:41, Niels Quist said:

Great work and great places. Must have taken oceans of time to get satisfying shots - and very time-consuming time lapses. (Found the clips).

As far as I know, youtube is a site from where you can download videos quite easily (though probably not legal). Have you thought of including a watermark in an upper corner? Just in case ;)

Niels

Nieos, you are 100% right,
I always put watermarks over my footage, but this time I forgot!
I only realised a few hour after uploading and started to panik, but it was too late: it had already been viewed by too many people

1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

Nieos, you are 100% right,
I always put watermarks over my footage, but this time I forgot!
I only realised a few hour after uploading and started to panik, but it was too late: it had already been viewed by too many people

Hi, Vittorio,

I have sent you a personal message where your clips are.

Niels

On 1/29/2018 at 01:17, Rick Lewis said:

Beautifully done, Justin!!  A friend just purchased the same drone.  He's dyslexic; literally can't tell right from left.  I can't wait to see his results.  :D

Thank you Rick,
the Phantom 4 Pro is the best drone for quality of footage

Archived