Yet another Canadian

Rico

Hello everyone from a chilly Calgary Alberta.

I have been a contributor since 2011 but now I have decided I have more time on this forum, so here I am ready or not 

Rick

33 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

Welcome to the forum Rico.  There are a lot of us Canucks on here.

Jill

Thanks Jill

I have been into stock photography (part-time)  for about 30 years now. Maybe this year I can turn a profit :D.

I have found this forum a good place to keep up on all the changes. I am very grateful to everyone here.

Rick

34 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Welcome and good luck from Vancouver. I like your Ecuador images. It's a wonderful country to travel and photograph in. Was there about 15 years ago (doesn't seem that long ago). Perhaps I'll get back there again one day.

Hi John

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes Ecuador is a very beautiful country. Very diverse and the people there are wonderful. Hope to go back soon.

Too bad though that Ecuador photos aren't that popular for some reason

9 minutes ago, phomme said:

Welcome, from chilly Quebec. As they say the more the merrier.

Thanks, I hear that the cold weather is good for maple syrup production. Which reminds me ..... breakfast time!!!:)

19 hours ago, Rico said:

Hi John

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes Ecuador is a very beautiful country. Very diverse and the people there are wonderful. Hope to go back soon.

Too bad though that Ecuador photos aren't that popular for some reason

I have a few Ecuador repeat-sellers. But, yes, Ecuador travel images don't seem to be much in demand. There's also a lot of competition.

5 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

I have a few Ecuador repeat-sellers. But, yes, Ecuador travel images don't seem to be much in demand. There's also a lot of competition.

I've sold a few on G but nothing here. Oh well...:mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived