Alamy Pic Needs tweets

Good question Alex. If you get an answer let me know. It may depend on the customers request and their demands. If its urgent, requiring immediate action then Alamy live news may be the answer or if not then the normal route of uploading and going through Q.C. but tagged correctly in direct response to the tweet. Your best bet is to email Alamy they are very good in answering these sorts of questions.

Alan

1 hour ago, tarsierspectral said:

So what's the answer?

Yeh! What's the answer? 

We're all intrigued now.:mellow:

Allan

2 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

From Alamy - 'Yes, please just upload these images through the normal stock route and tag them once they pass QC to get them on sale :)'

I presume you just have to make sure that the license types across the agencies line up (e.g. RF in both places).

4 minutes ago, tarsierspectral said:

what agencies? 

From the wording of Alex's initial question "...if you happen to have relevant images (not necessarily on Alamy already)" .. suggested to me that the images existed on other agencies. But I might just be interpreting this wrongly.

Just now, Matt Ashmore said:

From the wording of Alex's initial question "...if you happen to have relevant images (not necessarily on Alamy already)" .. suggested to me that the images existed on other agencies. But I might just be interpreting this wrongly.

To me this meant if he happened to have images on his computer and not Alamy yet and wanted to submit to specific need how he would do that.  

Archived