Processing errors now going through

Earlier this week I had a partial fail due to four processing errors in two different batches.

Today I find that the orange 'Partial Fail' noticed have been replaced with a green 'Passed' notice and a new submission has appeared, with four images, dated 2nd August.

It seems the processing errors have been recovered and put into the system.

I have already re-submitted the images concerned but it might be worth bearing in mind if you get a partial fail, that the images might actually go through some time later.

Yes, the change seems to be that previously, if you had a processing error, most passed QC, the sub was marked in orange "Partial Fail" and the rejected images had to be resubmitted.

It seems now that after a partial fail, the processing error images are removed, the rest of the sub gets passed and the problem images,instead of being rejected, ore put in a separate upload group for another try.

This seems like an improvement, at least if you know in advance that this is what's likely to happen.

Yes . . . or maybe. Make sure there is a zero in the Failed column. Being a total paranoiac myself, I take it as some kind of mystic sign and never resubmit any image I have any problem with. But that's me—and not to be taken as advice. 

My last batch submitted Monday evening went from 23 hours, to 24 hours, and after five days it went to QC and a few hours later (Friday evening) all images passed QC. I still think it was flagged due to the three oddly shaped panoramas I included in the upload.

Thanks for the tip off, Phil. I had three batches go through QC early yesterday including two processing errors which I was about to resubmit. Having checked again today they have been corrected (and passed QC)automatically. Not sure if this is a new procedure or perhaps a one off because of the reported glitch last week.<br /><br />Dave

Earlier this week I had a partial fail due to four processing errors in two different batches.

Today I find that the orange 'Partial Fail' noticed have been replaced with a green 'Passed' notice and a new submission has appeared, with four images, dated 2nd August.

It seems the processing errors have been recovered and put into the system.

I have already re-submitted the images concerned but it might be worth bearing in mind if you get a partial fail, that the images might actually go through some time later.

Just had exaactly the same problem and a message to re-submit, which I did.

Then some from the corrupted batch passed so I have had to search and remove some duplicates. Member services said they had a server problem and the engineers were working on it. Apart from that issue, all seemed to be well

Regards

John

Archived