9 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

I had the exact same problem earlier this year - DACS advised my spreadsheet didn't give enough information but it was the same format that i always send them. I wrote back several times and heard nothing - i was replying to a lady called Harriett. When she didn't reply i used the DACS complaint email i=on their website and the CEO contacted me. A day later my claim was accepted.

Motto- escalate the issue 

Thanks very much for sharing your experience. It sounds exactly the same as mine. I sent another e-mail to DACS yesterday asking for an update, and I'm still waiting for a reply. I'll try using the complaint form that you mentioned if I don't hear back today.

UPDATE: I just decided to send a complaint e-mail as you suggested. Shall report back.

I'd be happy waiting a few days. It isn't going to affect the progress of the claim.

It wouldn't occur to me to complain to what is, in effect, a charity, collecting money for me, because it takes a couple of days to respond to an email.

37 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

I'd be happy waiting a few days. It isn't going to affect the progress of the claim.

It wouldn't occur to me to complain to what is, in effect, a charity, collecting money for me, because it takes a couple of days to respond to an email.

Actually, I've already been waiting a few days for replies. Perhaps "complain" isn't the best word to use. I'm just asking for clarification of something that doesn't make sense.

Don't worry, I was polite. B)

On 8/2/2017 at 19:02, NYCat said:

I have been having Alamy do it. I thought it might be helpful to Betty to know that Alamy put the payment in my account in December last year. Presumably it will be the same this year. Thanks for your concern.

Paulette

Paulette, are you on FAA? If so, under my name there same as here, message me there.

32 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Ok, just went to your website. ^_^

That doesn't go by way of my personal email but I'll be able to send it. Do you suppose we broke the rules by talking about jacks and hopscotch and comparing Oklahoma kitchens with the so-called kitchens in NYC?

Paulette

1 hour ago, GS-Images said:

So we have you to blame Paulette and Betty? I always knew you were a pair of trouble-makers.  :lol:

:D

Yes, that's us, trouble makers. Talking about kitchens and pie-making countertops. Childhood games.:o

Left my personal email address for you on your website, Paulette. We can discuss bathrooms, salads and NYC taxi drivers.

Thanks to Jill for providing your website info. She is off to photograph a dog show today and I'm getting ready to see if there are any new butterflies on my Lantana. They love the Lantana.

I'm not seeing Monarch butterflies, though. They used to be all over my flowers. I guess the stories of them being in trouble are true, because Oklahoma is in their migratory lane on their way south. Used to, when I traveled the Interstate north in Autumn, I saw hundreds of them coming south at me but somehow never hit one.

Betty

14 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

:D

Yes, that's us, trouble makers. Talking about kitchens and pie-making countertops. Childhood games.:o

Left my personal email address for you on your website, Paulette. We can discuss bathrooms, salads and NYC taxi drivers.

Thanks to Jill for providing your website info. She is off to photograph a dog show today and I'm getting ready to see if there are any new butterflies on my Lantana. They love the Lantana.

I'm not seeing Monarch butterflies, though. They used to be all over my flowers. I guess the stories of them being in trouble are true, because Oklahoma is in their migratory lane on their way south. Used to, when I traveled the Interstate north in Autumn, I saw hundreds of them coming south at me but somehow never hit one.

Betty

Well drat. I didn't get it. I tried myself just now and got my own email right away. Try again. What a shame about the monarch butterflies. I remember them from my childhood in San Diego. Here we go again. Not on topic. That's what we needed the pms for. 

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

Well drat. I didn't get it. I tried myself just now and got my own email right away. Try again. What a shame about the monarch butterflies. I remember them from my childhood in San Diego. Here we go again. Not on topic. That's what we needed the pms for. 

Paulette

Actually, there seem to be more monarchs being spotted in Southern Ontario this year.

I visited the monarch butterfly reserves in the mountains of Central Mexico about 15 years ago (wonderful trip), and even then there was much concern about declining monarch populations. They are remarkably resilient creatures,

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I haven't received anything from you so I tried emailing you again through FAA. If that didn't work you can email me the same way.

Paulette

On 05/08/2017 at 02:22, John Mitchell said:

Thanks very much for sharing your experience. It sounds exactly the same as mine. I sent another e-mail to DACS yesterday asking for an update, and I'm still waiting for a reply. I'll try using the complaint form that you mentioned if I don't hear back today.

UPDATE: I just decided to send a complaint e-mail as you suggested. Shall report back.

Good idea

And as you have also stated - i didnt complain as such - although i did moan that i wasnt receiving replies to any emails - i used the complaint route to bring the matter to another persons attention - and it worked 

Archived