Is it just me or have Alamy been playing around with screen displays?

If I go to my Account Balance, or Sales History, or Download Sales Report, the last line of the screen is cut off.

For example, in Sales History, I can't read the last line on the bottom which gives the total number of sales and amount for the period selected.

Yes same solution too.

If your browser has developer tools, look up the Header footer css: header_footer-1.4117.1.css

Go to
html body .all-wrapper .footer-container {

And change:     padding: 0 0 20px 0;

Into:     padding: 0 0 0px 0;

You have to do that every time you load the page though. (It actually belongs in the original CSS file as you will imagine.)

(Yes I know that last line will now be very near to the bottom of the page, but that's a different problem. Usually remedied by a hard enter. Or two.)

A workaround: Hit Ctrl - until the line becomes visible. Yes the type is very very small now. Visible may not mean readable.

wim

edit:

(Yes I know that last line will now be very near to the bottom of the page, but that's a different problem. Usually remedied by a hard enter. Or two.)

To remedy that the best solution may be not to reduce the padding, but the text position (slaps forehead):

.footer-copy.center{
display: table;
float: left;
margin: 0 auto;
text-align: center;
margin-top: 20px;

set margin-top: 20px;

to margin-top: 0px;

edit 2:

So at the moment it's a case of either/or not both.

As I've said before, boy has this become complicated the last 15 yrs or so. ;-)

Sorry about that - I don't regularly visit the technical forum.  It seems Alamy is aware of the problem (the fix is another matter).

Thanks Wim: (ctrl -) works just fine.

I may be imagining things as I can't find it now but I was sure Alamy said that it would be fixed by Wednesday (just gone).  As of yesterday it is actually worse on my iPad and iPhone as it is also on the vertical screen where it was only on the horizontal screen.  So far my Mac (Safari) is OK though.

Why can't they just sort these things out?

Pearl

2 minutes ago, Pearl said:

I may be imagining things as I can't find it now but I was sure Alamy said that it would be fixed by Wednesday (just gone).  As of yesterday it is actually worse on my iPad and iPhone as it is also on the vertical screen where it was only on the horizontal screen.  So far my Mac (Safari) is OK though.

Why can't they just sort these things out?

Pearl

There you have your solution: it's OK on a Mac.

wim

It's OK if there are only 2 sales in my list.

From 3 sales on it obscures part of the last sale.

This may be why the tech dept has not been able to replicate it. (Or they're on a mac. - never a good idea for a web developer.)

wim

1 minute ago, spacecadet said:

I think this may finally have been fixed.

A nice bit of white screen has appeared under my Net Revenue and a/c balances and I've got the "Summary for statement periodxxxxx" back.

FF/chrome.

Yep. You are right, glorious white space and no truncated reports. For one brief second I thought the white space was going to fill up with new sales, but that is a pipedream too far.

Yes Alamy, thank you!

Anybody noticed any more changes?

My CTR graph on the dashboard page looks normal now. While before it would show a steep decline for the first days of the month.

Are more people noticing this?

wim

36 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Yes Alamy, thank you!

Anybody noticed any more changes?

My CTR graph on the dashboard page looks normal now. While before it would show a steep decline for the first days of the month.

Are more people noticing this?

wim

The figure for the current month always shows zero (and therefore the line shows a steep decline) until you get your first zoom of the month, at which point a non zero figure is generated and the line moves up the graph.

40 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

The figure for the current month always shows zero (and therefore the line shows a steep decline) until you get your first zoom of the month, at which point a non zero figure is generated and the line moves up the graph.

Maybe not anymore. We'll see next month.

wim

Archived