Passed this morning after uploading last night. QC have been very fast for weeks now.

Geoff.

Yes, cleared before I even get to my desktop nowadays. Oh well. Anyone know how long the sinbin stretch is now? No reason to, I suppose.

Uploaded batch 27th May still in QC.

Allan

Thanks. Reassured. Mine is 29th.

Otherwise bagsy the top bunk and the orange-juice hooch in the bed frame is mine, but you're welcome to a tooth-mug full if they get you first.

Allan

Otherwise bagsy the top bunk and the orange-juice hooch in the bed frame is mine, but you're welcome to a tooth-mug full if they get you first.

Won't be needed thank you, I have just been notified of pass. :P

Back to work. :(

Oh! No! Just realised I am meeting up with Kumar (the doc one), MDM, Jules, Keith, and Adrian at noon for lunch and a chat. Better go and get ready. :)

Allan

Allan

Oh! No! Just realised I am meeting up with Kumar (the doc one), MDM, Jules, Keith, and Adrian at noon for lunch and a chat. Better go and get ready. :)

Allan

Have a Guinness for me!  ;)

Phil

Allan

Allan

Phil

Hi Phil, We had a Guinness for you. VERY NICE TOO.

Allan

Allan

Allan

Phil

Hi Phil, We had a Guinness for you. VERY NICE TOO.

Allan

Slainte.... :D

Phil

Archived