Can't log in to my dashboard

I'm not getting an error message, but when I try to log in I just get the login page again. Perhaps later? Anyone else having problems? The ?src-img is working again for me this morning. The computer gremlins give and they take away.

Paulette

Hello Paulette,

I have just tried logging in to my dashboard and everything was fine, no problems.

May be the USA server.

Allan

I'm not getting an error message, but when I try to log in I just get the login page again. Perhaps later? Anyone else having problems? The ?src-img is working again for me this morning. The computer gremlins give and they take away.

Paulette

I've found that shaking the device helps, Paulette, or slapping it hard on one side. Oh no no, that's my toaster I'm thinking of! Disregard.  :wacko:

Paulette

I've found that shaking the device helps, Paulette, or slapping it hard on one side. Oh no no, that's my toaster I'm thinking of! Disregard.  :wacko:

Better not stick a fork in it, then.

Archived