I noticed that my name is so common, that finding publications is really hard...

So I'm thinking of creating a pseudo...

Would like to know if you are using one or different pseudo's?

- best sellers to one pseudo

- per type of photography/subject

- older/newer stuff

Still thinking which pseudo I should use... For the moment I was thinking: Dick Darlington ;-)

I noticed that my name is so common, that finding publications is really hard...

So I'm thinking of creating a pseudo...

Would like to know if you are using one or different pseudo's?

- best sellers to one pseudo

- per type of photography/subject

- older/newer stuff

Still thinking which pseudo I should use... For the moment I was thinking: Dick Darlington ;-)

For your new pseudo name I recommend making up a single word that gives no hits on Google, it will make finding usages much easier.

Don't do as I did and use a Pseudo including a place name  :rolleyes:

I have only two pseudos, the aforementioned, and a dumping ground for the less than excellent on the way to the skip.

Not sure if there is any credible evidence that multiple pseudos help. I guess that you might maximise the sales potential of your best work, but at the disadvantage of the remainder.

Thanks Bryan, Mark etc for your replies.

Main idea for me is to use a pseudo to be able to find publications easier.

I'm not looking to better my rank or whatever... but thought that it might be useful for other things like keeping track of which type of pictures sell better or???

Anyway will give it a try...

Archived