sign of a bike property or not

Guest Stockfotoart

no-cycling-sign-shanghai-china-bnewdg.jp

Looks like a routine "no bicycles" civic sign. Seems good for RF. No release should be necessary here - unless of course the sign is on a private property, and the property itself is identifiable (doesn't look like).

Kumar, India

In my IP I used the term „property“ or „protected property“ as alamy uses it in the IM.

I wonder if one can draw the conclusion that the sign of a bike is „protected property“ only because it's drawn on a mall wall. If there is „Whatever“ on any wall of a mall this „whatever“ doesn't make it protected property BECAUSE the wall itself belongs to the mall. That's how I see it.

Anyway my question focus entirely on the sign of the bike itself and if it is „protected property“ or not.

This is the sign in question.

white-sign-of-a-bike-on-a-red-painted-wa

The whole question of what is and isn't considered property gets very confusing. I'd be tempted to make it RF editorial only -- as Bill suggested -- if you have the new manage images.

Archived