Capture One and currency

Experienced quite a suprising outcome when attempting to process an image today in Capture One.

Basically I shot a large billboard advert featuring traditional travel items, i.e Eiffel Tower, passport, camera, map, and currency notes. Having sorted my RAW adjustments I attempted to process through to CS6 as normal but was presented with a refusal notice and directed to a site outlining the offence of currency forgery and counterfeiting activities !

Anyone else seen this before?

Strangely, I went through Lightrooom and then into CS6 without a problem.

Pretty clever stuff recognising currency though.

Interesting indeed. And I did have that happen, but not with Capture One, which I don't use. It was with LR 5.7 or CS5. Too bad. I was looking forward to making a little extra money (not a metaphor).  :ph34r:

ROTFL

wim

Phil, I got stopped with a shot of a folded $20 on a restaurant check, which surprised me. It's illegal in the States to take a picture of full bills. But Wim's link shows those five security dots, and that's how I was stopped. What was that Chinese curse? "May you live in interesting times." 

All of a sudden I get this great idea for copyrighting this tattoo design. ;-)

To be applied across one's forehead.

Maybe I'll even patent it.

The mob; ISIS; celebrities; the tin foil hat crowd, all will line up to get one!

That'll make some money!

wim

Archived