No longer icon for images from same photog?

This was mentioned yesterday, Niels.  Prior to that, the "icon" was defaulting to (2) regardless of how many there were.

I liked it, too.  It helped me to remember what I had submitted and whereabouts they came in relation to one another in searches.

This was mentioned yesterday, Niels.  Prior to that, the "icon" was defaulting to (2) regardless of how many there were.

I liked it, too.  It helped me to remember what I had submitted and whereabouts they came in relation to one another in searches.

Oh, didn't notice. Thanks.

I often see that clients zoomed only several of my images and not those of others, though there are many hundreds of the same subject. So, I guess that icon under the images HAD its use. Apparently the buyer wanted to see more images in the same style. Now, that option is ....... gone.

And yet another advantage for me going down the drain   :( 

Cheers,

Philippe

I have also noticed that pattern in zooms. I am sure I will lose some zooms in the future.

Niels

The icon seems to be returning - it suddenly appeared when I switched between searches. It had appeared on one where there had been none a few seconds earlier. Hopefully it is the correction of a glitch, or the ending of a test.

It is erratic sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Somtimes it appears when you refresh the page!

The icon seems to be returning - it suddenly appeared when I switched between searches. It had appeared on one where there had been none a few seconds earlier. Hopefully it is the correction of a glitch, or the ending of a test.

Yes was just about to post this as well, sometimes reappears when you switch between creative and relevant!

As Alamy is preparing to switch to their new system, things do seem to come and go. I would like to think they will keep that window. 

On the one hand I want them to take their time and get things right . . . but in the last two weeks my Zooms have dropped, my CTR is falling, and there have been no sales.  :(

As Alamy is preparing to switch to their new system, things do seem to come and go. I would like to think they will keep that window. 

On the one hand I want them to take their time and get things right . . . but in the last two weeks my Zooms have dropped, my CTR is falling, and there have been no sales.  :(

Same here on zooms which are about 60% of normal. CTR is barely over Alamy average. Two sales $75 each dropped in but since they are identical, I'm waiting for one to be refunded.

Only positive is the image sold was of a snapshot, unstaged, taken in my garden. How easy was that. Walk out the front door..snap...walk back in. I never cease to be amazed at what sells. And ones taken with trouble and care that don't.

Archived