Six months of hard work and I finally reached the 2000 images.

Well done; 2000 images in itself simply overall increases the chances of your images being among those seen by purchsers, given that Alamy has over 80 million images on sale - of course your images have to be decent, your keywording good, and then hopefully sales and rank improve

Kumar

You'll need to work harder on your keywords.

For example: you have miskeyworded a Pochard as a Ferruginous Duck, a Canada Goose as a Barnacle Goose and have one pic with a Peacock Butterfly and a Swallowtail. You have misidentified the Swallowtail as a Tiger Swallowtail and have ignored the Peacock Butterfly altogether. (Tiger Butterflies are from the Americas and Peacocks are from Europe/Asia).

That's not helping you at all (if you don't have the correct keyword, no-one will find your images) and will annoy buyers when they get wrong images in their searches (Alamy's search system pushes lots of wrong searches as it is, but don't make it worse).

I do sympathise with having to caption and keyword in a language other than your own. I wouldn't even be able to start.

Well done; 2000 images in itself simply overall increases the chances of your images being among those seen by purchsers, given that Alamy has over 80 million images on sale - of course your images have to be decent, your keywording good, and then hopefully sales and rank improve

Kumar

I hope you're right!

You'll need to work harder on your keywords.

For example: you have miskeyworded a Pochard as a Ferruginous Duck, a Canada Goose as a Barnacle Goose and have one pic with a Peacock Butterfly and a Swallowtail. You have misidentified the Swallowtail as a Tiger Swallowtail and have ignored the Peacock Butterfly altogether. (Tiger Butterflies are from the Americas and Peacocks are from Europe/Asia).

That's not helping you at all (if you don't have the correct keyword, no-one will find your images) and will annoy buyers when they get wrong images in their searches (Alamy's search system pushes lots of wrong searches as it is, but don't make it worse).

I do sympathise with having to caption and keyword in a language other than your own. I wouldn't even be able to start.

I admit that it is wrong to recognize. I would be grateful for your help, what specific error !?

GGE8G9 is not a regular ferruginous duck (or a regular Pochard). In fact, I'm not sure at all what it is, maybe a hybrid of some sort. If you tell me where you photographed it, I might have more of an idea.

GGE8GR (and others) is not a Barnacle Goose, but some variety of Canada Goose.

Also you have 'charge', 'charging', 'chase', 'chasing' and 'territorial' on both of these files, none of which apply to either file.

GFXNNJ has a Peacock Butterfly Aglais io (Inachis io) and a Swallowtail butterfly of some type, but it's not Papilio glaucus. I'm not an expert in Butterflies, however, but you can do your own research.

Inaccurate keywords on that file: holiday, tail, well, destination, and some which although not totally inaccurate are pretty irrelevant: black, pink, etc/

You really must work a lot harder on your keywords: both using more relevant keywords and avoiding the irrelevant or marginal.

Again, it's not something I could do in any other language, so kudos for trying.

GGE8G9 is not a regular ferruginous duck (or a regular Pochard). In fact, I'm not sure at all what it is, maybe a hybrid of some sort. If you tell me where you photographed it, I might have more of an idea.

GGE8GR (and others) is not a Barnacle Goose, but some variety of Canada Goose.

Also you have 'charge', 'charging', 'chase', 'chasing' and 'territorial' on both of these files, none of which apply to either file.

GFXNNJ has a Peacock Butterfly Aglais io (Inachis io) and a Swallowtail butterfly of some type, but it's not Papilio glaucus. I'm not an expert in Butterflies, however, but you can do your own research.

Inaccurate keywords on that file: holiday, tail, well, destination, and some which although not totally inaccurate are pretty irrelevant: black, pink, etc/

You really must work a lot harder on your keywords: both using more relevant keywords and avoiding the irrelevant or marginal.

Again, it's not something I could do in any other language, so kudos for trying.

Thank you!
With butterflies and Canadian goose I figured out, but with the dives that I can not find.
  Any help will be useful !!!

Good work, Gennadii.

Don't miss out on including Moscow landmarks. Open a second window when doing your keywording, so you can use what you do know to find what you don't know. I've been using Google Maps and their street views to find the names of places and things here in New York.

It takes a considerable amount of work to get 2000 files on Alamy and your port seems to be varied which is a definite plus.  However,whilst i cannot comment on your general pics ,your titling and keywords on your nature pics are "all over the place" and may put potential customers off.

what is it?- the naming must be accurate and also include the Latin name so there is no doubt what  so ever. Using general names like bird or butterfly will just throw up lots of views without the corresponding percentage of zooms and your CTR will plummet. A possible exception being a very pretty pic which could have many different end uses.

what is it doing? eating,drinking,sitting etc 

where is it? on a tree,flower, water  and in some instances the geographical location may be helpful.

Any other saleable feature? plain background,blue sky,reflection etc.

Base your keywords on the above and whilst it does not matter how many or how few make sure they are relevant.

The above may help in getting started on keywords but if you are not sure about Identification then don't upload it. Over a period of time certain customers may start to favour your pics because the quality stands out but only if they can be sure you know your subject matter.

As has been said  using English which is not your normal language takes some doing and I could not even start!

Regen

It takes a considerable amount of work to get 2000 files on Alamy and your port seems to be varied which is a definite plus.  However,whilst i cannot comment on your general pics ,your titling and keywords on your nature pics are "all over the place" and may put potential customers off.

what is it?- the naming must be accurate and also include the Latin name so there is no doubt what  so ever. Using general names like bird or butterfly will just throw up lots of views without the corresponding percentage of zooms and your CTR will plummet. A possible exception being a very pretty pic which could have many different end uses.

what is it doing? eating,drinking,sitting etc 

where is it? on a tree,flower, water  and in some instances the geographical location may be helpful.

Any other saleable feature? plain background,blue sky,reflection etc.

Base your keywords on the above and whilst it does not matter how many or how few make sure they are relevant.

The above may help in getting started on keywords but if you are not sure about Identification then don't upload it. Over a period of time certain customers may start to favour your pics because the quality stands out but only if they can be sure you know your subject matter.

As has been said  using English which is not your normal language takes some doing and I could not even start!

Regen

Thank you! Useful comments!

Good work, Gennadii.

Don't miss out on including Moscow landmarks. Open a second window when doing your keywording, so you can use what you do know to find what you don't know. I've been using Google Maps and their street views to find the names of places and things here in New York.

Thank you! Useful comments!

Archived