Will a pic with bad flare pass QC?

Lens flare can pass QC, I have uploaded a few . am on mobile at the moment, so cannot attach a sample.

If it is BAD Flare it may not pass, but if it adds or belongs to the composition it could/should.

Lens flare can pass QC, I have uploaded a few . am on mobile at the moment, so cannot attach a sample.

If it is BAD Flare it may not pass, but if it adds or belongs to the composition it could/should.

Oh, so it may fail.  Thanks for your input.

Yes so long as it's obviously intended and the image is otherwise sharp

Kumar

Mine most definitely wasn't intended....FX5N6F

Intention is not only at the very time you take an image, intention can also happen after that.

Purposely *not* deleting a picture *and/or* deliberately uploading the image to Alamy, counts also as intention in my world. 

In my speak your flare would be intentional, Betty ;) - I like your picture btw. 

Yes so long as it's obviously intended and the image is otherwise sharp

Kumar

Mine most definitely wasn't intended....FX5N6F

Intention is not only at the very time you take an image, intention can also happen after that.

Purposely *not* deleting a picture *and/or* deliberately uploading the image to Alamy, counts also as intention in my world. 

In my speak your flare would be intentional, Betty ;) - I like your picture btw. 

So true, I did intentionally upload it.  I kind of thought that streak of light was neat, and hoped QC agreed.

Archived