Logic says that within the Alamy database there must be information detailing the number of times an individual image has been Viewed/Zoomed/Sold.

But I can see no way of extracting the data in respect of my images.

I've been thinking of doing a little reorganisation of my portfolio, and this data would really help.

Is there a way to get it? Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply Phil. I understand the pseudonym report, but I wanted to get down to individual image level. The data is there - if you click on a search term in Alamy Measures you can see viewed/zoomed/sold counters for each image but they don't seem to be retrievable in any other way.

Thanks for the reply Phil. I understand the pseudonym report, but I wanted to get down to individual image level. The data is there - if you click on a search term in Alamy Measures you can see viewed/zoomed/sold counters for each image but they don't seem to be retrievable in any other way.

You're right: they're not.

How do you see the data for each image? I would say that's only true if there's only one image for that search term.

Zooms and sales of your own images are easy: in Pseudonym Summary click on the numbers. If your numbers are high, you may have to refresh a lot.

wim

How do you see the data for each image? I would say that's only true if there's only one image for that search term.

Zooms and sales of your own images are easy: in Pseudonym Summary click on the numbers. If your numbers are high, you may have to refresh a lot.

wim

Individual data for each image is accessible via the little icons directly under the image in Measures . . . HOWEVER, I get different totals for the same image when it appears under different sessions, and also when it appears under different search terms, so it's clearly not a universal total showing.

dd

Archived