Disclaimer - Images Found

I feel the need to state that, while I do my best to identify shots in these threads, and generally highlight cases where there is doubt, I cannot give a guarantee that the images so identified are those in the publications. In only a minority of cases are the photographers identified there, while the Sunday Times supplements in particular tend to group photo credits in such a way that it not possible to relate them to specific images. Often there are a number of photos that could be the correct selection ( particularly where jet planes are involved!) and you get my best guess. The reverse image search engines (Tineye and Google) although very good, are similarly not, in my experience, 100% accurate.

Not defensible in a court of law I fear. You need to look for yourself for confirmation.

Of course, Bryan, you and others do a great job.

Frightening that we have entered a time when a disclaimer like this perhaps will be necessary to post - perhaps even below each and every observation in the future.....

I feel the need to state that, while I do my best to identify shots in these threads, and generally highlight cases where there is doubt, I cannot give a guarantee that the images so identified are those in the publications. In only a minority of cases are the photographers identified there, while the Sunday Times supplements in particular tend to group photo credits in such a way that it not possible to relate them to specific images. Often there are a number of photos that could be the correct selection ( particularly where jet planes are involved!) and you get my best guess. The reverse image search engines (Tineye and Google) although very good, are similarly not, in my experience, 100% accurate.

Not defensible in a court of law I fear. You need to look for yourself for confirmation.

I, for one, appreciate the time you spend.  I've only done a few myself and know how much effort is involved - and that results can't be guaranteed.  Any criticism is unwarranted.

I think it beggars belief that any circumstances could arise where a fellow tog had acted in such a way as to make Bryan's statement necessary. I don't know the circumstances but I truly, truly hope it is not a sign of things to come. More power to your elbow Bryan, you and a good few others like you, do a great service for the rest of us.

I think it beggars belief that any circumstances could arise where a fellow tog had acted in such a way as to make Bryan's statement necessary. I don't know the circumstances but I truly, truly hope it is not a sign of things to come. More power to your elbow Bryan, you and a good few others like you, do a great service for the rest of us.

Just my paranoia Joseph, no-one at fault.

Archived