Hello Everyone!

Gennadii Rybalov

My name is Gennady Rybalov. I am a photographer from Moscow. For many years for me photography was only a hobby,but recent years place their works in many leading venues.

Very glad that took me into your resource, I would be glad to new acquaintances and new experiences that I hope to gethere and grow thanks to you!

Hi Gennady,

Welcome to Alamy. A little remark though.

Key to selling here (and elsewhere) is having good and especially relevant keywords. I took a look at some of your pictures. Dunno where got your keywords from but lots of them have absolutely nothing to do with the image. I'd advice you to reread your keywords and cull the totally irrelevant ones. Those will only hurt your ranking. And if there's one thing extremely important at Alamy, it's "ranking".

See images FJ0JWM / FJ0JY4 / FG2RX7 / FG9D1M / ......

Cheers,

Philippe

Thanks to Philippe for your help! I really have a problem with key words, just started to learn the language, unfortunately it is hard, but I try as best I can. I should be grateful if you tell me how do I be better to perform this task. I think it's never too late to learn, if you have not got into the grave.

Hello Gennadii,

Your profile picture is very familiar to me. I see your photos regular passing by on my Facebook. I know where you are coming from ;) .

My tip on your way is to approach Alamy on a special way. Other then the other agencies. You have to place the right keywords to the essential field and others to main and eventually comprehensive. It is a little bit more work but at the end it is worth it.

You will not see a sale coming very fast in general here. Many sales are reported many months after a photo is downloaded. So you will need in my opinion at least 6 months till 1 year to see regular sales coming in. Off course in combination with a relative large port plus quality.

Good luck my friend :)

Mirco

Hello Gennadii,

Your profile picture is very familiar to me. I see your photos regular passing by on my Facebook. I know where you are coming from ;) .

My tip on your way is to approach Alamy on a special way. Other then the other agencies. You have to place the right keywords to the essential field and others to main and eventually comprehensive. It is a little bit more work but at the end it is worth it.

You will not see a sale coming very fast in general here. Many sales are reported many months after a photo is downloaded. So you will need in my opinion at least 6 months till 1 year to see regular sales coming in. Off course in combination with a relative large port plus quality.

Good luck my friend :)

Mirco

Hello, Mirco! Glad that responded! I have a really bad deal with keywords, language I don't know, and am suffering, and those sections on the selection of words on other sites like Shutterstock and others work poorly, or specially configured so that was an unsatisfactory result. as I have. But I have other way yet. Going to try.

My name is Gennady Rybalov. I am a photographer from Moscow. For many years for me photography was only a hobby,but recent years place their works in many leading venues.
Very glad that took me into your resource, I would be glad to new acquaintances and new experiences that I hope to gethere and grow thanks to you!

Welcome Gennadii Rybalov 

I am starting to have fun here these days especially as I am starting to make a few sales here and there wishing you all the best for the future here at Alamy 

Regards and best wishes 

Archived