I know what to do in April....

Edited: Serbia doesn't seem to be on the distributor list. But there may be a number of other countries to opt out of.

I had several (tiny) sales to Serbia last week - all through Profimedia - Alamy's Czech distributor. They sell to Slovakia too, understandably.

It seems distributors don't only sell in the country where they are based. Makes opting out a bit complicated!

Had to laugh when I read that photojournalism was just ....... "routine mechanical act" and therefore not worthy of copyright protection...........not sure that was laugh in a good way or bad way...... :ph34r: 

I know what to do in April....

Edited: Serbia doesn't seem to be on the distributor list. But there may be a number of other countries to opt out of.

I had several (tiny) sales to Serbia last week - all through Profimedia - Alamy's Czech distributor. They sell to Slovakia too, understandably.

It seems distributors don't only sell in the country where they are based. Makes opting out a bit complicated!

Okay, thanks... I will consider the area then. I have also had some very low priced sales in the region.

Archived