Have you found any Alamy images - June 2015

That's A6WHG5.

John.

primary-school-sports-day-race-a6whg5.jp

Thanks John, I'm over my limit in the telegraph and I can't scroll down the page, I thought it was the first image which on my screen which is covered with 'you're over your limit sign' as it's also by Alamy - I'll try and look for it later, if I get a minute!

That's A6WHG5.

John.

Thanks John, I'm over my limit in the telegraph and I can't scroll down the page, I thought it was the first image which on my screen which is covered with 'you're over your limit sign' as it's also by Alamy - I'll try and look for it later, if I get a minute!

I'm on a roll today!

It's BRB9F1 by Juice Images.

John.

school-boy-standing-on-bench-and-holding

Telegraph 24 June 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11693791/Nearly-half-of-children-leave-school-without-basic-movement-skills-study-says.htmlCredited to Sally and Richard Greenhill but can't find it.[/size]

That's A6WHG5.

John.

I'm on a roll today!

It's BRB9F1 by Juice Images.

John.

school-boy-standing-on-bench-and-holding

Thanks again! I did have a quick look, but then the phone rang and I never got back to it!

Thank you Lynne for spotting my Grand Café Oslo photo EDWDNH in The Guardian.

Grethe

You're welcome Grethe, I thought it might be yours when I saw the name but wasn't sure of your surname!   :D

PRESSDISPLAY.COM

Tragic: ‘Freak’ Joseph Merrick, impresario Tom Norman and Bradley Cooper in the play

Pictures: JOAN MARCUS/BBC/ALAMY

Scottish Daily Mail  |  25 Jun 2015  |  UK  |  English  | Page: 22

En sydstatsflagga placeras ut på South Carolinas delstatsbyggnad vid en tidigare ceremoni som hedrar minnet av det amerikanska inbördeskriget.
Foto: Richard Ellis/Alamy
Dagens Nyheter  |  25 Jun 2015  |  Sweden  |  Swedish  | Page: 21

These are all pretty big, typically like 2000x1200 or 2000x3000, so maybe keep an eye out for un-billed re-uses. I have found one on twitter already: there will be more.

A novel oasis: why Argentina is the bookshop capital of the world
Guardian online Saturday 20 June 2015 00.57 BST Last modified on Sunday 21 June 2015 17.58 BST

EARN95.jpg

EARN95 - Steve Raymer / National Geographic Image Collection

AE59XP.jpg
AE59XP - mine - Ateneo

Twelve of the world's most beautiful bookshops - in pictures
Guardian online Friday 19 June 2015 19.21 BST

again:
(Does that mean 2x fee? It would in most countries)
AE59XP.jpg
AE59XP - mine - Ateneo

D787R4.jpg

D787R4 - Andrea Magugliani - Bookabar

B4E380.jpg

B4E380 - Londonstills.com - Daunt Bookshop on Marylebone High Street

wim

Archived