The joy of meaningless statistics

oops, from the topic I thought this was going to be another BHZ thread . . .

dd

Right up to the tail end of last year I was getting zooms everyday, then it hit new year and BOOM nothing. I've had 2 zooms from Jan till today. I've started uploading again so we'll see how it goes. Everyone else seems to be going alright, I think I missed a memo somewhere lol. 

I had ten new zooms yesterday. Hoping that they won't turn out to be meaningless (or that it wasn't a cruel April fool's joke)  since sales have been slumping this year. My zooms usually morph into licenses, but it can take a long time -- i.e. "meaningless" can be a temporary state.

I had ten new zooms yesterday. Hoping that they won't turn out to be meaningless (or that it wasn't a cruel April fool's joke)  since sales have been slumping this year. My zooms usually morph into licenses, but it can take a long time -- i.e. "meaningless" can be a temporary state.

Ah, but your current April CTR must be excellent.  And that's what counts.  Doesn't it?

Ah, but your current April CTR must be excellent.  And that's what counts.  Doesn't it?

Yes, it's currently soaring like an eagle on my main pseudo. However, licenses are what really count. No?

Yes, it's currently soaring like an eagle on my main pseudo. However, licenses are what really count. No?

Sorry, I was trying - and failing miserably - to be funny.  I won't give up the day job.  :)

Sorry, I was trying - and failing miserably - to be funny.  I won't give up the day job.  :)

Got it. I'm a bit slow on the uptake today. One seriously needs a day job these days, and that's not funny.

Views and zooms?  yes, very gratifying!  what about downloads then? I know its an ancient concept. Just saying. :rolleyes:

The $130 (gross) sale today is likely to provide longer lasting delight  :)

$130 ....? Pfffff.... :rolleyes: ..... :P  A $372 sale just dropped in and this morning I already noticed one of $101 among others :)

Hey, I'm the first one to moan about sales which hardly cover my parking meter expenses, but when they're good, I believe I should also mention it. 

Good start of the month ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Good going, Phillippe  :)

Archived