Does a zero ctr equal a re-rank?

Every so often I seem to get a month when my CTR hits zero, 0, & nada all at once.

Usually, straight after a reasonably decent set of month on month figures, but such is life!

February 2015 has been a case in point, but I haven't seen anyone else make mention of it as yet.

From what can glean from the forums, this seems to correlate to the discussions on an Alamy re-rank.

Any advice?

Chris

I should avoid checking my CTO/views graph for the first few days of the month; it always starts looking like a bungie jump. Similarly I should adjust my sales period to the last 6 months, otherwise it looks catastrophic. This being a short month, this scenario is coming sooner.

Thanks for the responses.

Fair point about the CTR being for the entire month, but I was really pointing at how unusual it was to get zero zooms in one month when the months either side show a "normal" number of zooms. Previously this zero occurence conincided with a re-rank.

I guess I'll just have to absorb the zeros every so often! Hey ho. :=)

Archived