Where's my upload?

I know others have reported the problem of their uploads not showing for a while. Like an hour or two?

How about 9-10 hours? That's how long it's been. The upload hung up on the 2nd image. I hit pause then resumed again and it went fine for awhile then tried repeatedly on one other image before finally managing it, the rest of them zipped on through. I've never had that much trouble with an upload.

I forgot to look for FTP availability. Darn.

Betty

Hi Betty,

Had the exact same problem from this side of the world yesterday...

Showing as uploaded now but with todays date as when received…Were actually uploaded at about 5pm yesterday.

There was obviously some blockage in the pipework but at least they got through eventually

Phil

Same here. Uploaded 16th. Could not find in "Track submissions" that day. Looked this morning and it is there dated 17th.

Maybe system overload with more than usual on line uploads or glitch which has now been put right.

Allan

Sort of the same for me: I uploaded a batch, couldn't find it, and the next morning, it was passed and ready for keywording.

Darn! Mine is still waiting QC.

Allan

Okay. I went to bed with them not showing up, got up to "passed" this morning. Thanks to reading about this problem in the past, I didn't upload them a second time!

It pays to read the forum. Even about subjects that don't invove me. (At the time.)

:)

Sort of the same for me: I uploaded a batch, couldn't find it, and the next morning, it was passed and ready for keywording.

Darn! Mine is still waiting QC.

Allan

Mine have passed later today. -_-

Allan

Archived