"IQ Sale:corporate package use- internal and external non advertising use." -- you

You're right to be 'curious.' Both internal and external . . . yet non-advertising? Sounds like a market tool to me, and marketing is advertising. Most brochures are for marketing purposes. And a report would be aimed at employees and/or stock holders, witch would not be 'external.' Hmm. Perhaps I'm missing something. I had a client once where I contributed to special tours brochures offered to those in this large corporation. But that kind of thing would not account for the term external.

"IQ Sale:corporate package use- internal and external non advertising use." -- you

You're right to be 'curious.' Both internal and external . . . yet non-advertising? Sounds like a market tool to me, and marketing is advertising. Most brochures are for marketing purposes. And a report would be aimed at employees and/or stock holders, witch would not be 'external.' Hmm. Perhaps I'm missing something. I had a client once where I contributed to special tours brochures offered to those in this large corporation. But that kind of thing would not account for the term external.

Yes, the terms do seem contradictory. It could just be a report, though, as Mark mentioned. However, "travel and tourism" does suggest advertising of some kind.

I've had two of these, bought together, one of my local tube (metro) station and one inside a pub up the road featuring a beer brand.  I'm thinking brewer's annual report or something like that, but the Industry sector is not specified and my previous iQs have all been 'media, design and publishing' and those I've identified have been in magazines.

I just had similar one land in my sales today, with odd language like "missing internal"

Usage: iQ sale: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. MissingInternal and external marketing communications plus web banners and trade adverts. Repeat use within the terms of the license.

Industry sector: Travel & tourism

Start: 11 February 2015

End: 11 February 2025

Archived