Is There an Issue with Zooms Again?

Curious if anyone else seems to be seeing a huge change in zooms?  I'm wondering if there's a bug with the system given the changes going on behind the scenes?

What really raised my eyebrow was a specific search by image number...and no zoom reported....

ve3r76.jpg

...and my zooms have just absolutely tanked in an unusual manner last month and this month so far....

15rir07.jpg

Wim, from the My Alamy Page -

Click on 'Alamy Measures'

Click on 'Your Images>'

Select the date range (I usually select Friday through Sunday on Mondays, or 'Yesterday' on other days of the week) and click on the 'Go' button

This will display the first screen shot above that tells you what has been searched that you were involved in and what was zoomed. 

Keep in mind it can be frustrating because, in the case of the search term 'Denver, Colorado' in my chart above, only one image was returned (the only image with those keywords in the 'Creative' tab despite having MANY images of Denver, Colorado in the collection).

Here's the thing that I don't understand....you can't put that image into a lightbox with clicking on the image (zooming) after doing the search.  The option to place into lightbox is underneath the image so how can putting an image into a lightbox not result in a zoom?

.....this is similar to the question I mentioned in another thread a couple of weeks ago, I'm wondering if images classified under the 'Creative' tab are getting zooms recorded and editorial images are not?  That was the basis for my post a couple of weeks ago.

It feels like something is amiss - maybe it's a new "feature" or maybe it's just me?

I often find that they search on image number but don't bother to zoom.  I don't think that indicates a problem but I'm not saying there isn't one.

If you search an image number you can add it to lightbox when you mouse over it, you don't have to zoom.

Pearl

I often find that they search on image number but don't bother to zoom.  I don't think that indicates a problem but I'm not saying there isn't one.

If you search an image number you can add it to lightbox when you mouse over it, you don't have to zoom.

Pearl

Thanks Pearl - I hadn't noticed that functionality before.  Interesting.

Archived