Zooms, views and sales are all fine here, but since less than 45% of my sales are from zooms I don't fret too much about them.

Also getting a fair few views on specific Alamy references without zooms, and just had a pic in the Guardian this week that was not zoomed, so maybe people are just zooming less and using the hover-over?

Second $100+ sale (always a cause for celebration) of the month popped up today and several new zooms, so things appear to be picking up.

Well done Sir, gives hope to others!

Not so good here, one $80 text book sale that turns out to be a distributor deal. Zooms well up on last month though, so all is not lost. Have I seen the last of those juicy $160 sales?

Second $100+ sale (always a cause for celebration) of the month popped up today and several new zooms, so things appear to be picking up.

Well done Sir, gives hope to others!

Not so good here, one $80 text book sale that turns out to be a distributor deal. Zooms well up on last month though, so all is not lost. Have I seen the last of those juicy $160 sales?

Hang on, they do still happen. Actually, my best sales this year have been to magazines and retail books.

Archived