Low and behold a sale!

Sultanpepa

Earlier today I questioned whether there had been any sales reported given that measures was in a state of meltdown, well I think I can answer that one myself now because my biggest ever sale has just popped into my "Net revenue" page. You folks may get these regularly but I don't, so thanks Alamy for the smile you've put on my face tonight. Fingers crossed for no refunds of the $188 ;)

Odd.

I only see items in 'net revenue' when Iv'e been paid. Sales appear in 'summary' and 'balance of account' first, even before measures.

Put the end of the months date in the "to" box. Sales that come though on this today will appear in summary sheet tomorrow.

......also change the box with the arrow to 'Date of invoice'.

Once you discover this 'live' updating you will be looking every 5 minutes to see if you have a sale!!

John.

@Stokie

I cannot find those pages and boxes. Where are they?

From your dashboard, click on the grey/gray box that says 'build a downloadable sales report' which takes you to 'net revenue'.

In the 'from' and 'to' boxes at the top put in today's date (or change it to the 1st of the month) and a date at the end of the month or later (I just change 30/09/14 to 30/09/15), then change 'date paid' to 'date of invoice', press 'go' (do not collect £200/$200) and it will show you any sales that day.

I must check 20 times a day and I only average 6 sales a month! I've had a sale this morning the first time I checked but I've still been checking all day - no more sales though!

Hope this helps.

John.

@Stokie

From your dashboard, click on the grey/gray box that says 'build a downloadable sales report' which tales you to 'net revenue'.

In the 'from' and 'to' boxes at the top put in today's date (or change it to the 1st of the month) and a date at the end of the month or later (I just change 30/09/14 to 30/09/15), then change 'date paid' to 'date of invoice', press 'go' (do not collect £200/$200) and it will show you any sales that day.

I must check 20 times a day and I only average 6 sales a month! I've had a sale this morning the first time I checked but I've still been checking all day - no more sales though!

Hope this helps.

John.

Wow!  Thanks for that info.

@Stokie

From your dashboard, click on the grey/gray box that says 'build a downloadable sales report' which tales you to 'net revenue'.

Hope this helps.

John.

Good man Stokie for putting it into words people can understand. I thought everyone knew this trick! 

@Stokie

Hope this helps.

John.

Good man Stokie for putting it into words people can understand. I thought everyone knew this trick! 

I too thought most people knew about this feature.

I'm here to help!! :)

John.

Archived