OK, now that England are as good as out of the footie world cup, I can drown my sorrows on other things!

Anybody any idea what magazine this might be:

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - Print only
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 01 May 2014
End: 01 June 2014
Online usage included.

My first distributor sale - and not a happy one (very poor price), - but haven't been able t find it online...yet.  It's DCTY4H, by the way

I had two sales to the same magazine--one for $7.00 and the second for just under $19.00.  We need to ask Alamy what it is about the Czech Republic that makes them eligible for such low prices, certainly much lower than most other European users, though Russia also sometimes benefits from prices too low to justify.  These countries are not poor.  What's up, Alamy?

OK, now that England are as good as out of the footie world cup, I can drown my sorrows on other things!

Actually they still have quite a reasonable chance of going through.

Alan

Alan

I wish I was as positive...

I'm not very positive......see my avatar!

John.

I doubt very much that all these are one publication (I've had a few go on as well), more likely its one distributor reporting sales on mass. As I understand it, the distributor sets the prices in their market not alamy. Sales like these fall into the category of somethings better than nothing, and are achieved without the time/effort of supplying a library directly in that market (albeit it at the extra expense of increased commission). 

Alan

At least much more chances that Spain :(

I had one as well last month

DGDB23.jpg

About £2 to me after deductions!

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - Print only
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 April 2014
End: 01 May 2014