Just received an email advertising a day trip to an interesting place. The photo used of the location was indisputably mine - I have no record of the sale! 

Cheeky or what - MS are on the case.

dov

Very nice way of putting it!  Quite handy though - it'd be nice and convenient if all infringements appeared this way!

As has been said already - great catch.

I had a similar experience some years ago when I went to examine a new tourist information panel that had been put up by the council in a village near me that has an interesting history. One of those big illustrated panels you see in towns describing the history and places of interest. 

There was one of my photographs staring back at me that was not in a picture library, only on my website. At the bottom was the name of the design company that had produced it. They got a shock phone call, letter and (large) invoice from me. I also informed the County Council of the company's transgression (after they had paid my inflated bill) and I believe the council cancelled the design contract with them. Gotcha!

That happened to me while I was taking a little break in the loo. Standing at the urinal and I see a pic of mine in a fresh water advert. One I took of a drip splashing into a bowl of water. It's all alright though, cause they wrote my name under the pic lolololol

Archived