My Alamy Home page

StanRohrer

Now that work is being done on the user interface (I like it!), can Alamy also make adjustments to the My Alamy Homepage pages? Either by doing a search or clicking the page portfolio link I can see results from the portfolio. However, there is no way to change the thumbnails displayed per page. It needs a drop-down selection just like any other site image search result. Poking through a portfolio of 3300 images, limited to 15 per page, is awful! I'd like the option of 120 thumbnails per page. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to bring this topic up again, because I´m really unhappy with this, too. I´ve tried a workaround with a simple link to the page you get, when clicking on your name under an image. But then, a search in the search field returns not only yours, but all Alamy images with this keyword. Not good!

Is it really that complicated to give the customer the possibility to chose the number of thumbnails he wants to see, e.g. up to 120, like on the other pages? I have about 1400 pictures at Alamy, only. But this small number means a customer has to go through 96 pages!

Alamy do us this favour, please!

Colin Utz 

I figure something like:

http:/tinyurl.com/anGb1

doesn't look professional on a business card to link to a "searched" version of my portfolio with more images on the page. Both Alamy and I look bad when the URL isn't an obvious link to Alamy. Then some day Alamy makes a site change and the underlying search link doesn't work - very unprofessional - we both lose business.

Archived