Alamy / FAA question

I have had a look around the forum looking for a answer to my question, but haven't found it....

The question is if I have images on Alamy as Rights manages can I sell them on FAA as prints, or is it not allowed  

Grateful for any replies, Thanks,  Steve.

As I understand it - yes. Alamy RM is not exclusive (unless you choose RM-Exclusive on a per image basis) so you can sell them through other channels including making prints. The only exception would be if Alamy had sold an exclusive licence for print use for an image; then no.

Thanks for your reply Martin, it was just a thought after someone saw some of my images (which I wouldn't have thought were print material ) and asked if they could buy prints from me...so I then though FAA and maybe up the chances of making some money from them...

No problem putting non-exclusive RM images on FAA. I have several hundred "stock" images there and some of them actually manage to sell as prints.

Good luck.

Thanks John, I might give it a try.

I clicked on this thread thinking it was an aviation subject, dammit. 

Richard.

Ahh, that explains why Federal Aviation Administration kept coming up in my searches ....

Archived