I love my iMac screen

Hello folks,

I just wanted to say, by way of a change from Stockimo threads, how much I like my iMac screen.  You see I, unfortunately, have a rather dusty office and my old monitor screen used to gather dust like a magnet and hence needed to be cleaned frequently, very frequently.

Well the iMac has been up and running a good few weeks now and is as clean as the day I took it out of the box it arrived in. It just seems to prevent dust from landing on its' surface.  I don't know if this is an intentional design feature but have not seen it mentioned in Apple blurb.  Perhaps they should include the fact as a marketing tool.

Where is all this preamble leading, apart from me "liking" my iMac screen, you may ask. Well don't you all think it might be a good idea if Alamy was to start a new forum just for Stockimo threads/discussions?   And leave the original "Ask the Forum" to us old togs.

There that is my question asked.

Allan  (Not interested in iPhone)  {Although I have read the topics with interest} :unsure:

Archived