Hi All

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to track my alamy images to establish if any have not been viewed as I would like to go through them and maybe rekeyword or delete. 

Liam

As far as I am aware the only way you can do this is to go through you measures each day and do a search for each of the search terms that have come up then compare results to see which did or didn't get viewed.  You can use the same procedure for All of Alamy as well.  Either way it's time consuming and laborious.

Pearl

As Pearl said, you will have to compare results by hand. But you don't need to do a search of your images for each of the search terms in measures, it is enough to click on the search term itself, it will show you your corresponding images. Not sure if it will show all your images containing those keywords or only the images viewed by the potential customer...

The ability to do this would be an extremely useful tool for contributors and several people have asked Alamy if they could provide this.

Kumar Sriskandan

As Pearl said, you will have to compare results by hand. But you don't need to do a search of your images for each of the search terms in measures, it is enough to click on the search term itself, it will show you your corresponding images. Not sure if it will show all your images containing those keywords or only the images viewed by the potential customer...

You only see the images viewed by the customer in measures so that does not show you those that have NOT been viewed.  You can only do that by comparing the two searches as I have explained.

Pearl

I think I replied on the 'Alamy' thread, but it would be a good idea if we could have stats for every image, i.e how many views, zooms, sales, maybe total value sold for.

Don't know how labour intensive this would be for the Alamy IT bods and the system but it would be very useful to see what is being looked at, especially if you could order the searches e.g low to high.

John

Archived