paypal: free transfer of stock photo accumulated savings...?

can anyone verify there is no paypal fee when transferring

1. Go to Wallet
  2. Click Transfer Money
  3. Click Transfer to your bank
  4. Select in 1-3 days (No fee)
  5. Follow the instructions
thanks in advance
Edited by Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg

Yes. I get paid through PayPal for my cat-sitting from one of my clients. Another client who didn't know how to do it caused me to have a fee but it was not when I transferred to my bank. I have no idea what she did but the fee was deducted before the transfer. The process is a little tricky because before you get to the page with the choice of right away or in  1-3 days there is a box that promises an immediate transfer. It's pretty obvious that you need to go to the next step to get the 1-3 days.

Paulette

Edited by NYCat

I have never been charged a fee to transfer to my bank account. However, if you are sending to a bank outside the USA, you must convert to your currency (even if you have a USD account) and Paypal's exchange rate is really terrible.

3 hours ago, Jill Morgan said:

As Paulette mentioned, they only charge a fee if you want it immediately, which I have never requested.  Always free to put in the bank.

Jill

Even with the free option, I find that the money usually arrives in my bank account in under 24 hours. The process is a lot faster than it used to be.