A few days ago, Olivia from Alamy emailed me, asking for more information about a photo because someone inquired. So I did a little research and provided some more details. This morning, this photo showed up as a $156.70 direct sale. So a little extra effort does pay, sometimes 😃 Thank you Alamy!

• Love 1
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

There's nonsense going on in every country in the world. Why single out Scotland for special mention? In fact why even mention Scotland at all? I don't get where you're coming from. Maybe best not to go there.

It was a lighthearted remark and nothing more 

46 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

It was a lighthearted remark and nothing more 

Your light-hearted remark didn't travel well from half way round the world. Maybe I'm just very sensitive to Scotland's plight? We move on. 🤝

2 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Your light-hearted remark didn't travel well from half way round the world. Maybe I'm just very sensitive to Scotland's plight? We move on. 🤝

I gathered that - no need for you to repeat yourself. Im currently in Edinburgh- so not really half way around the world 

8 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

I gathered that - no need for you to repeat yourself. Im currently in Edinburgh- so not really half way around the world 

Enjoy your stay.

9 minutes ago, Foreign Export said:

Im currently in Edinburgh

If you haven't got access to a car and wanting to get to a few different areas in Edinburgh that you might find it difficult getting to I could show you around only if you wanted to Offers there 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexander Hogg said:

If you haven't got access to a car and wanting to get to a few different areas in Edinburgh that you might find it difficult getting to I could show you around only if you wanted to Offers there 

Thank you for the very kind offer, however we are  just here for a few days to see family and then have to depart. 

• Like 1

Just now, Foreign Export said:

Thank you for the very kind offer, however we are  just here for a few days to see family and then have to depart. 

No problem Enjoy the rest of your time here as I enjoyed my time in Australia last year 

• 2 weeks later...

Over ten years it is not so impressive (first 3 years were just occasional dabbling) but I feel like I have hit a good milestone! Now let’s see if I can get to 100 before I kick the bucket! 

:-)

• Like 2