Re: the recent (ish) discussion on shooting more plants… the other day I had 5 different shots of the same blooming tree zoomed, different trees taken at different times. Betcha I get a sale….

And Talkwalker notified me of two plant sales published in magazines that Alamy hasn’t notified me of. I will be supplying them the information. 

• Like 1

I have two pictures of Lavandula angustifolia Arctic Snow

One was zoomed twice and then purchased on 10/8 and 16/8 and the other once and purchased on 18/8

All same details "Usage: Editorial, Image use: Presentation or newsletters Duration:In perpetuity Country:Worldwide" and same price $5 gross give or take a few cents.

So you might get 5 sales.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Chris Burrows said:

I have two pictures of Lavandula angustifolia Arctic Snow

One was zoomed twice and then purchased on 10/8 and 16/8 and the other once and purchased on 18/8

All same details "Usage: Editorial, Image use: Presentation or newsletters Duration:In perpetuity Country:Worldwide" and same price $5 gross give or take a few cents.

So you might get 5 sales.

That's great to hear. I think publishers are lining up their spring issues. I think someone said once the lead might be up to 6 months before publication. Maybe more.

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

That's great to hear. I think publishers are lining up their spring issues. I think someone said once the lead might be up to 6 months before publication. Maybe more.

Darn it I had better get out there and start photographing spring flowers NOW.

Allan