Take away earnings

Ruslan

Question

15 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Ruslan said:

Thanks, but I want to know how to withdraw the money that was earned from the sale of photos from Alamy to Skrill?

You can't do that. When you earn a $50 (or more) cleared balance, the amount will be automatically transferred to you at the beginning of the next calendar month.

1 hour ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

You can't do that. When you earn a $50 (or more) cleared balance, the amount will be automatically transferred to you at the beginning of the next calendar month.

Thanks)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ruslan said:

Thanks)

So long as you correctly filled in your bank details on the alamy site.

Allan

4 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

So long as you correctly filled in your bank details on the alamy site.

Allan

I hope it's right. There's no way to ask them. This is the first site where the support service is completely absent. You write them 1,000 letters, on various subjects, and they don't want to answer. 

2 hours ago, Ruslan said:

I hope it's right. There's no way to ask them. This is the first site where the support service is completely absent. You write them 1,000 letters, on various subjects, and they don't want to answer. 

That's not my experience at Alamy. Support is available. It may not always be quick, but I've always had a reply.

Mark

3 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Are you at least getting the automated response? If not, you may not be using the right email address. I always have to check that my computer hasn't used the address that Alamy uses to send general information. The correct address for help is contributors@alamy.com.  The wrong one includes "updates" in the address.

Paulette

On 18/05/2023 at 04:28, Inchiquin said:

Every time I read the list of threads on this forum I keep reading this one as "Take-away earrings".

6 hours ago, PatsyCollins said:

I was hoping they were going to pay us in curry and fish and chips.

Are these examples of English dry humor?
If not, then what kind of English humor is it?

And please convert two efforts above to dry humor.

Winding down in Hendersonville NC...

• Love 1

On 02/06/2023 at 00:41, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:

Are these examples of English dry humor?
If not, then what kind of English humor is it?

Humour - that's what it is! 🤭

We only have three kinds - slapstick, dry and incomprehensible, so I guess it's dry.