Jump to content
  • 0

Take away earnings


Ruslan

Question

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 minute ago, Ruslan said:

Thanks, but I want to know how to withdraw the money that was earned from the sale of photos from Alamy to Skrill?

You can't do that. When you earn a $50 (or more) cleared balance, the amount will be automatically transferred to you at the beginning of the next calendar month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

You can't do that. When you earn a $50 (or more) cleared balance, the amount will be automatically transferred to you at the beginning of the next calendar month.

Thanks)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Ruslan said:

Thanks)

 

So long as you correctly filled in your bank details on the alamy site.

 

Allan

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

 

So long as you correctly filled in your bank details on the alamy site.

 

Allan

 

I hope it's right. There's no way to ask them. This is the first site where the support service is completely absent. You write them 1,000 letters, on various subjects, and they don't want to answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Ruslan said:

I hope it's right. There's no way to ask them. This is the first site where the support service is completely absent. You write them 1,000 letters, on various subjects, and they don't want to answer. 

That's not my experience at Alamy. Support is available. It may not always be quick, but I've always had a reply.

 

Mark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Ruslan said:

I hope it's right. There's no way to ask them. This is the first site where the support service is completely absent. You write them 1,000 letters, on various subjects, and they don't want to answer. 

 

Are you at least getting the automated response? If not, you may not be using the right email address. I always have to check that my computer hasn't used the address that Alamy uses to send general information. The correct address for help is contributors@alamy.com.  The wrong one includes "updates" in the address.

 

Paulette

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 18/05/2023 at 09:28, Inchiquin said:

Every time I read the list of threads on this forum I keep reading this one as "Take-away earrings".

 

Alan

 

I was hoping they were going to pay us in curry and fish and chips.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 18/05/2023 at 04:28, Inchiquin said:

Every time I read the list of threads on this forum I keep reading this one as "Take-away earrings".

6 hours ago, PatsyCollins said:

I was hoping they were going to pay us in curry and fish and chips.

Are these examples of English dry humor?
If not, then what kind of English humor is it?

And please convert two efforts above to dry humor.

Winding down in Hendersonville NC...

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 02/06/2023 at 00:41, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:
 

Winding down in Hendersonville NC...

 

 

As you would normally expect at the end of spring.... ;) 

 

Alan

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 02/06/2023 at 00:41, Jeffrey Isaac Greenberg said:
 

Are these examples of English dry humor?
If not, then what kind of English humor is it?

 

 

Humour - that's what it is! 🤭

We only have three kinds - slapstick, dry and incomprehensible, so I guess it's dry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 01/06/2023 at 18:34, PatsyCollins said:

 

I was hoping they were going to pay us in curry and fish and chips.

 

 

Curry's fine but as a vegan I'll skip the fish.

 

Alan

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.