Trouble doing photo searches on Alamy with any of my computers/devices

No matter what browser I am using and I have three computers, I get this notification on my screens.  I have done updates and cookie clearing and nothing changes.  My computers are working great otherwise and I can do every other function in the Alamy site, other than photo searches.  I hate to think that buyers may be having the same trouble.  This has been going on for a while so not just today.

This page isn’t working right now

www.alamy.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

33 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

No matter what browser I am using and I have three computers, I get this notification on my screens.  I have done updates and cookie clearing and nothing changes.  My computers are working great otherwise and I can do every other function in the Alamy site, other than photo searches.  I hate to think that buyers may be having the same trouble.  This has been going on for a while so not just today.

This page isn’t working right now

www.alamy.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

That's from Microsoft Edge. The cause is on Alamy's side though. Usually some plugins playing ping-pong.

Try another browser, just to be sure, and maybe alert the Tech desk.

No problems here using Edge, Chrome or Firefox.

wim

27 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

That's from Microsoft Edge. The cause is on Alamy's side though. Usually some plugins playing ping-pong.

Try another browser, just to be sure, and maybe alert the Tech desk.

No problems here using Edge, Chrome or Firefox.

wim

Thanks Wim, it is happening with three browsers I have.  I can only do searches on my iPhone or iPad.  

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Thanks Wim, it is happening with three browsers I have.  I can only do searches on my iPhone or iPad.  

Using three browsers seem to exclude a problem at your side like with cookies. However if you have no problems using Safari on different machines, it doesn't totally exclude it. Still highly likely it's not you.

Maybe time to contact the Tech desk. Clients often don't report stuff like this. They just go elsewhere.

wim

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Have not rebooted the router yet.  Did the other tasks though and multiple times.

I have the Claro cable modem and router and two NeXXt routers for wifi boosting.   I often have to reboot the NeXXT router connected by ethernet to the Claro   box.   Reboot is my go to.   Other thing is sometimes the NeXXT DNS servers are down and I have to plug the ethernet directly into my laptop.   Windows has a network trouble shooting program which told me a couple of times that the DNS servers were down.   Claro has its own name servers, so I just move an ethernet cable for a while. 

The problem I had recently wasn't as serious as yours. I didn't get the "this page isn't working" message, I just didn't get any results for image searches for some reason. As mentioned, the issue disappeared overnight. I wonder if your difficulties aren't related to Alamy's unstable login process. I often have to try to log in three times before getting into the site. Could this be what they mean by too many redirects?