Info on image says: 'Carambola, also known as starfruit, is the fruit of Averrhoa carambola. The fruit has distinctive ridges running down its sides and in cross-section, it resembles a star, hence its name.'

On 23/03/2023 at 17:37, Avpics said:

Info on image says: 'Carambola, also known as starfruit, is the fruit of Averrhoa carambola. The fruit has distinctive ridges running down its sides and in cross-section, it resembles a star, hence its name.'

I'm sorry but I don't understand your answer. I would like to know the meaning of Ibaotu - IY02941252.

On 26/03/2023 at 17:34, Avpics said:

I don't see where you're getting that from. I'm not seeing it in image D8DAWX

09 March 2023

Other income

Ibaotu - IY02941252 - D8DAWX

Cleared

09 March 2023

Other income

Ibaotu - IY02941427 - HAY2PC

Cleared

09 March 2023

Other income

Ibaotu - IY02941390 - GE0T62

Cleared

I’m getting it from the Account balance page om Alamy.com

Hi All,

If you have a specific query about your balance of account, please do get in touch with us directly at contributors@alamy.com and we will be happy to help! 

Thanks,

Louise (Contributor Relations)

fair comment; only Alamy can give you an answer but if these are penny adjustments, you are probably not going to be very happy. The rest of the forum can only offer random guesses. I did check out your portfolio for a few pages and am enchanted with quite a few of your shots. Takes me back a good many years when I was a Mr Whippy for a few months in Brisbane. That was a pretty miserable job, but I did like Queensland. Glasshouse Mountains are weird and wonderful. I was much taken with Magnetic Island but I bet much has changed since they built the bridge. I even liked Charters Towers , mostly because I was selling stuff and they couldn't seem to say no.  Then we made that long drive out to The Isa; just one long red dirt road then.

Edited by Robert M Estall
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Alamy said:

Hi All,

If you have a specific query about your balance of account, please do get in touch with us directly at contributors@alamy.com and we will be happy to help! 

Thanks,

Louise (Contributor Relations)

Hi Louise, why can't you give an explanation to everybody here on the forum? I don't believe I am the only one receiving 1 cent for something that I don't know and referred as "Other income". 

1 hour ago, ribeiroantonio said:

Hi Louise, why can't you give an explanation to everybody here on the forum? I don't believe I am the only one receiving 1 cent for something that I don't know and referred as "Other income". 

These 1 cent other income payments were adjustments from the Chinese distributor sales a few months ago - I received an email explaining them a few days before they dropped in. Basically because the sales were for such tiny prices and there were so many complaints from contributors, Alamy agreed to give us their share of the commission.

2 hours ago, VbFolly said:

These 1 cent other income payments were adjustments from the Chinese distributor sales a few months ago - I received an email explaining them a few days before they dropped in. Basically because the sales were for such tiny prices and there were so many complaints from contributors, Alamy agreed to give us their share of the commission.

GENEROUS!!!

10 hours ago, Robert M Estall said:

fair comment; only Alamy can give you an answer but if these are penny adjustments, you are probably not going to be very happy. The rest of the forum can only offer random guesses. I did check out your portfolio for a few pages and am enchanted with quite a few of your shots. Takes me back a good many years when I was a Mr Whippy for a few months in Brisbane. That was a pretty miserable job, but I did like Queensland. Glasshouse Mountains are weird and wonderful. I was much taken with Magnetic Island but I bet much has changed since they built the bridge. I even liked Charters Towers , mostly because I was selling stuff and they couldn't seem to say no.  Then we made that long drive out to The Isa; just one long red dirt road then.

I checked your portfolio and I love your African images, in particular those from Namibia and Botswana. Myself, I was born and raised in Angola.

6 hours ago, ribeiroantonio said:

I checked the Alamy Account balance and I could find the three mentioned sales to China. So, I understand the VbFolly explanation and I thanks him for it.

You're welcome.