Rather embarrassed

I can’t find the section to opt out of distribution. I’ve clicked on everything I can think of. Where is it? I’ve not been there in forever. I probably couldn’t find my **** with both hands.

• Like 1

Hi Betty. At your Contributor’s home screen, go to Additional Revenue Options, then to Distribution.  When you open Distribution, you will see all the regions, such as Europe, Africa, Asia etc….  Click on the blue arrow of any region and you will see all the countries in that region, just uncheck any that you don’t want.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Hi Betty. At your Contributor’s home screen, go to Additional Revenue Options, then to Distribution.  When you open Distribution, you will see all the regions, such as Europe, Africa, Asia etc….  Click on the blue arrow of any region and you will see all the countries in that region, just uncheck any that you don’t want.

Michael, thank you! You’re such a help!

DONE

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Or just opt out totally like I did.

Allan

29 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Or just opt out totally like I did.

Allan

I opted out of most countries quite a while ago but kept some in, which actually paid off so I think it's worth considering keeping certain countries😏 Maybe re-think Allan ?

Just my thoughts......

Carol

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

I opted out of most countries quite a while ago but kept some in, which actually paid off so I think it's worth considering keeping certain countries😏 Maybe re-think Allan ?

Just my thoughts......

Carol

even with the high commission one of the rare positive of the Distribution licences is that people get full credit in meeting level thresholds, so for people close a $$ from Japan, Germany or France, which i've had, may make a difference.  

and in the end a $50 distro still pays more than my median net fee so far this year.  

7 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

even with the high commission one of the rare positive of the Distribution licences is that people get full credit in meeting level thresholds, so for people close a $$ from Japan, Germany or France, which i've had, may make a difference.  

and in the end a $50 distro still pays more than my median net fee so far this year.  

Absolutely, in fact I had a $$$ from Japan last year for a calendar so I'm pleased I kept that one in.....

Carol

1 hour ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Just my thoughts......

Carol

See my comments in the "Opt out" thread. I have explained my reasoning there Carol.😊

Allan

I’m all in now except for about 4 of the bad ones.  And yes, the penny-ante sales are here to stay whether we moan about them or not. Beating one’s head against a brick wall comes to mind. They still help rank, as Michael said, so if they make my images come up sooner in a search, that makes them worth more than the sales amount.

I have had good sales from Japan and a few others in the past. It’s all about meeting the threshold.

• Love 2