Can i delete accidentally submitted photos from an uploaded batch prior to QC?

KateR

Question

That'll teach me to upload a big batch while fluey and at the end of the day! I've accidentally included a couple with watermarks which will therefore fail QC.  I realised just as i pressed Upload... they are now in greyed out processing mode and i can't see a way to delete the offenders.  It'd be so annoying to mess up my previously unblemished QC record for a daft mistake, is there anything i can do please?

Thanks, Kate

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, KateR said:

That'll teach me to upload a big batch while fluey and at the end of the day! I've accidentally included a couple with watermarks which will therefore fail QC.  I realised just as i pressed Upload... they are now in greyed out processing mode and i can't see a way to delete the offenders.  It'd be so annoying to mess up my previously unblemished QC record for a daft mistake, is there anything i can do please?

Thanks, Kate

Yes, providing you do it quickly (before the overnight update). You'll find the delete button bottom right of the "optional" tag in Image Manager.

Tony

Edited by TeeCee

5 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

...Only if there's no keywords and caption applied, if I'm not mistaken ...

But that assumes they have gone through QC.  I think Kate is asking if there is a way to delete them before they are seen by QC.  I think the answer to that is no - just have to hope they don't pick either of them to check.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

But that assumes they have gone through QC.  I think Kate is asking if there is a way to delete them before they are seen by QC.  I think the answer to that is no - just have to hope they don't pick either of them to check.

You're right

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Yes, that is what i meant. Argh. And i did it last thing on Friday as well, so will have to wait until Monday at least before I know!! 
It does seem...sensible to be able to delete something submitted accidentally, doesn't it?!

No not after they've gone to QC. I've mistakenly uploaded images already in my port & they went to QC they still got accepted. Once they pass QC just click on them & delete which which you do without adding title, Keywords etc.

Edited by dunstun365

31 minutes ago, dunstun365 said:

No not after they've gone to QC. I've mistakenly uploaded images already in my port & they went to QC they still got accepted. Once they pass QC just click on them & delete which which you do without adding title, Keywords etc.

Watermarks are a bit more obvious than identical images more than a day apart.