Jump to content
  • 0

Can i delete accidentally submitted photos from an uploaded batch prior to QC?


KateR
 Share

Question

That'll teach me to upload a big batch while fluey and at the end of the day! I've accidentally included a couple with watermarks which will therefore fail QC.  I realised just as i pressed Upload... they are now in greyed out processing mode and i can't see a way to delete the offenders.  It'd be so annoying to mess up my previously unblemished QC record for a daft mistake, is there anything i can do please?

Thanks, Kate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
4 minutes ago, KateR said:

That'll teach me to upload a big batch while fluey and at the end of the day! I've accidentally included a couple with watermarks which will therefore fail QC.  I realised just as i pressed Upload... they are now in greyed out processing mode and i can't see a way to delete the offenders.  It'd be so annoying to mess up my previously unblemished QC record for a daft mistake, is there anything i can do please?

Thanks, Kate

Yes, providing you do it quickly (before the overnight update). You'll find the delete button bottom right of the "optional" tag in Image Manager.

Tony

Edited by TeeCee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, TeeCee said:

Yes, providing you do it quickly (before the overnight update). You'll find the delete button bottom right of the "optional" tag in Image Manager.

Tony

...Only if there's no keywords and caption applied, if I'm not mistaken ...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

...Only if there's no keywords and caption applied, if I'm not mistaken ...

 

But that assumes they have gone through QC.  I think Kate is asking if there is a way to delete them before they are seen by QC.  I think the answer to that is no - just have to hope they don't pick either of them to check.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

But that assumes they have gone through QC.  I think Kate is asking if there is a way to delete them before they are seen by QC.  I think the answer to that is no - just have to hope they don't pick either of them to check.

You're right

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

But that assumes they have gone through QC.  I think Kate is asking if there is a way to delete them before they are seen by QC.  I think the answer to that is no - just have to hope they don't pick either of them to check.

Yes, that is what i meant. Argh. And i did it last thing on Friday as well, so will have to wait until Monday at least before I know!! 
It does seem...sensible to be able to delete something submitted accidentally, doesn't it?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

No not after they've gone to QC. I've mistakenly uploaded images already in my port & they went to QC they still got accepted. Once they pass QC just click on them & delete which which you do without adding title, Keywords etc.

Edited by dunstun365
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
31 minutes ago, dunstun365 said:

No not after they've gone to QC. I've mistakenly uploaded images already in my port & they went to QC they still got accepted. Once they pass QC just click on them & delete which which you do without adding title, Keywords etc.

 

Watermarks are a bit more obvious than identical images more than a day apart.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.