Deleted image some how sold

Dont know I uploaded my vector then for some I think right reason I deleted the image. Somehow image got sold when I check by ID I found no search results. 

I'm worried is my account be blocked or dont what will happen....

Please guide me what should do...Thanks 

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

It takes time for an image to be deleted, from memory it takes six months. During that time you can't edit it, but a buyer who has previously seen it can make a purchase.

Three months under the new contract.  

and it isn't only one that has previously seen it, during this time clients will be able to find the image in searches and purchase it (i just had one, searched, zoomed, downloaded).  After the 3 months (6 months in the past), then client can licence even though now no one should be able to find it, so it would have to be from prior search.  

On 02/11/2021 at 07:36, Bryan said:

It takes time for an image to be deleted, from memory it takes six months. During that time you can't edit it, but a buyer who has previously seen it can make a purchase.

Bryan is spot on it’s in our contracts part of terms of business I believe.

This happened to me with an image I did not complain though it sold for $75 earlier this year. A payment is a payment .

I guess better than some of my other sales of late although the 60% lionshare deduction from OP’s to Alamy is a completely depressing sting in the tail on top of this years personal spiral on down and ever downward. 

Oh Well. Small mercy & all that.