Sales only added at month end

mwakeling

Question

Since mid 2020, I am only credited with sales on the last few days of the month. This seems odd. Sales are for various uses and entities, from websites, texts, kid's books, editorial and museums. Has this happened to anyone else?

7 answers to this question

Does seem that month end or thereabouts is a popular time to settle but I have had payments at other times.  I would guess split roughly 50/50 between month end or thereabouts and spread over the rest of the month.  As far as I can recall it has been like that for years.

4 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

I'm getting sales in at the beginning of the month too. Is there some room for optimism? Looking good so far.

Jim 😏

Not at the sale prices I am achieving.

Allan

8 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Not at the sale prices I am achieving.

Allan

I have to admit I was thinking more on the lines of quantity rather than revenue! Just one sale did scrape into $$ (net). If I carry on at this rate I may get to thirty sales this month but revenue will probably be nowhere near a single sale price we managed all those years ago! 

It's been a lovely sunny day here in Norfolk and I spent most of the afternoon in the local supermarket. A few months ago that would have had to wait while yet another submission took shape. Oh, joy!

Ah well, onward at a snails pace.

Jim.

17 hours ago, Broad Norfolk said:

I have to admit I was thinking more on the lines of quantity rather than revenue! Just one sale did scrape into $$ (net). If I carry on at this rate I may get to thirty sales this month but revenue will probably be nowhere near a single sale price we managed all those years ago! 

It's been a lovely sunny day here in Norfolk and I spent most of the afternoon in the local supermarket. A few months ago that would have had to wait while yet another submission took shape. Oh, joy!

Ah well, onward at a snails pace.

Jim.

I checked this morning and my sales to date this year equal my highest sales by volume before in 2016. This years revenue so far is slightly less that 50% of the 2016 total.😠

Allan