Has anybody received a QC email (pass or fail) at a peculiar time.

Allan Bell

Question

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a QC email saying my images had passed on a batch uploaded only 36 hours before. Pleased because I have been waiting up to three weeks for QC due to being a naughty boy and failing too many times.  But I am getting better.  OPPS! Should not have said that just after uploading another batch.

The time on the email was recorded at 02.12  Yes 12 minutes past 2 of the clock in the morning.

Is QC working overtime or am I being QC'd in India?

Allan

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a QC email saying my images had passed on a batch uploaded only 36 hours before. Pleased because I have been waiting up to three weeks for QC due to being a naughty boy and failing too many times.  But I am getting better.  OPPS! Should not have said that just after uploading another batch.

The time on the email was recorded at 02.12  Yes 12 minutes past 2 of the clock in the morning.

Is QC working overtime or am I being QC'd in India?

Allan

It happened before to receive the QC pass email 2-3 days after the actual pass. That's why I just check the AIM, usually the next day after the upload.

Recently I have the email EXACTLY at 4pm UK time.

...and it's in as I'm typing right now 🙂

The QC email has a mind of its own. Sometimes I get it immediately after passing, other times it comes days after and occasionally I've had one come out of the blue when I've not submitted anything for quite a long time.