Picture Needs list

tarsierspectral

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

This blog post may help:-

https://www.alamy.com/blog/what-should-i-shoot-let-us-introduce-you-to-a-new-tool

It implies that ticking the box, as you have said, is all you need to do.

The key point in the blog is:-

"Covering a picture need

Once you’ve uploaded content that matches a specific need, please let us know by ticking the box “I’ve covered this pic need”. We will then be able to feed this back to our customers. Make sure you also tag your images with the same keywords being used to describe the picture need so they are easy for us to spot."

I've had one sale from this scheme but that was pre lockdown and I remember Alamy saying "picture needs" may not be fully resourced during lockdown.

Stay safe and good luck.

Edited by Mr Standfast
1 Typo 2 Added "The key point in the blog is:-"

3 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

Once you’ve uploaded content that matches a specific need, please let us know by ticking the box

What if the "need" is contained in images already loaded? Is it necessary to re-upload them?

Allan

5 minutes ago, tarsierspectral said:

thanks all. It's kind of odd that all you need to do is tick a box. I would expect a submit button. I mean, I can tick and untick a box in a matter of split seconds. This can't be triggering anything.

How do we know?

Allan